Thursday, August 30, 2012

4 days in the 'Wack

In Chilliwack I wanted to do stuff that we just can't do in Calgary.  I really wanted to make some memories with Bryn that she would love and would never forget.  To a certain degree, I think we succeeded. We spent one day at the waterpark, and another at the beach, both things that we don't have here in Calgary.  Bryn hated the slides, refusing to go on any but the baby ones.  And she hated the beach, refusing to go near the water. Sigh.  My nervous little girl!  I do hope that she grows out of it someday, at least most of it.

Bryn and I did make a sand castle. A very sad little sand castle.  What can I say?  I'm very much a city girl!  She had fun doing that.  And she liked our picnic lunch.  She always likes lunch.

 Henrik, however, LOVED the beach. He liked the water, walked all over the sand barefoot, and picked up everything.  He and Arvid had a great time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!