Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm alive!

I haven't posted in almost a year. Sad.  I think I've discovered that I'm not really a blogger.  At least not right now.  Every once in a while (usually while doing dishes), I have profound thoughts that I think should be shared with the world, or at least my 10 followers.  But my hands are wet, and my kids usually aren't in bed, and the moment escapes, along with my wisdom, and I end up just ignoring this blog for another day.

But...My parents need pictures of their grandkids!  They've been gone on their mission for a year, and I think I've sent them a handful of pictures.  Shame on me!  So, today I'm posting halloween pictures and sending them a link.  I commit to posting a few pictures each time I download from my camera.  We'll see how it goes. 




2 comments:

  1. Tell us about Bryn's costume. I'm really intrigued by the hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last Halloween I found a pirate costume at the second hand store. It's for a 8-10 year old or so, but it was so good (boots, jacket, pants, hat, all in great colours) that I bought it anyway, for later. When Bryn said she wanted to be a pirate, I knew she wouldn't fit the rest, but that the hat would work well. Then her costume morphed into a princess pirate. And an eye patch doesn't work well with glasses. She is VERY independent when it comes to the clothes she chooses!

      Delete

I always love to hear from you!