Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Puke!

So, Bryn is 19 months old now (well, she will be in a few days) and today she puked for the very first time.  She was never much of a spitter as a baby, for which I was very grateful! Are you listening, Baby in my Tummy?  Anyway this afternoon, we went to A&W for lunch (we had coupons) and Bryn ate lots of fries and ketchup, along with the sandwich we brought for her (she doesn't like hamburgers).  After that, we took a little nap/rest, then had a tickle fest.  She giggled, and giggled, saying 'More' over and over, so Arvid and I kept tickling.  We then proceeded downstairs to make start dinner and I heard Bryn gagging!?  I looked over and there it was, puke!  Thank goodness it happened in the kitchen and not on the carpeted floor of the bedroom!  I have a really big problem with vomit, so I'm really glad Arvid was home.  I had been hoping that I'd be able to handle my own kids' puke, but no such luck.  I'm in trouble.  Sorry no pictures for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!