Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cake, glorious cake!

I can't believe I haven't posted a cake for almost a year and a half.  What a slacker!  It's not that I haven't made any cakes, not by a long shot.  I just haven't shared any of them with you.  Shame on me.

So over the next few days (ok, it might turn into a few weeks), I'll be posting the cakes that I've made since the Train Cake.

Let's start with...

The other train cake!

I actually made this one first - I have no idea why I didn't blog it.  I made it for the baby shower of an adorable little baby boy - one of the handsomest kids I know!  It was fun to do it in baby colours, and to play with different icing tips to get dots, squiggles, and little flowers.



Like the rainbow train cake, it was one of the hardest cakes I've made.  The little pieces made it hard to ice, but it turned out so cute, it was pretty worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!