Thursday, September 6, 2012

Panora Close Park

We chose this park today because it's closer to cousin Catie's house, and since her mommy just had a new baby, we wanted to make it easy on her. It's a really nice park, nicer than anything we find in our neighborhood. Clean grounds, no peeling paint. No shade though, and only a couple of benches. My favorite thing about this park is this smallish structure, just right for my kids.  Henrik only fell off once!


As I sit here, watching Henrik:
There are two little girls, older than Bryn, who obviously live close. They've just invited Bryn to play Frisbee with them. I can't hear what they're saying, but they're clapping, and smiling and holding Bryn's hand. I was about to pack the kids up to go home, but this is just too cute! We'll go home in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!