Thursday, July 19, 2012

Harvest Glen Park

We've decided to embark on a search for the perfect playground.  After Henrik's morning nap, we get in the car, and wander the neighbourhoods looking for a new go-to place to play.

Here's what we thought of the one we found today.


 It's a little too open to the street, but that street is not super busy. There are four swings, two of each kind, which is great if there is more than just my two little ones.





There is some shade, but it felt too far away from the play structures for me to install myself there on a blanket, so we sat in the sun.





My favourite feature was this great little mini structure that both kids liked a lot. It was the perfect size for Henrik.
 


But in the end, Bryn said that she didn't like it, and that she wanted to try a different park next time.  So the search continues! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!